We proclaim Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour. We strive to live out Christ’s love and Christ’s teachings by meeting the spiritual needs and providing comfort and support for our church family and the wider community.
The roots of St. Andrew’s are found in a barn on the farm of Murray Hyndman. This barn was the scene in 1834 of the first religious sacraments to be celebrated in the area. In 1844 the time had come for building a church and in 1880 the present stone church was completed. In 2003 the church was made completely handicap accessible through the monies left by the late Maurice Hyndman.
In 2008 the Sanctuary was decorated with money in memory of the late Greta Clark. St. Andrew’s continues to be a very active church with a choir, Sunday School, United Church Women (UCW), and many young families.
Worship: 11:00 a.m.
Address: 10532 Church Road, Hallville, ON K0E 1S0
Directions: East of Hallville on Hwy 43.